Ceramic Tilein Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton
Increasingly popular for applications throughout the home — indoors and out — ceramic tile has undergone a revolution in design as well as manufacturing and finishing technology. Properly installed and maintained with minimal cleaning, ceramic tile will last the lifetime of your home with negligible wear. And it’s not just for your floor. You can use tile on walls and countertops for a custom professional design look.
More than any other flooring surface, ceramic tile lends itself to the creation of an ornate mosaic installation complete with complementary trim pieces to finish corners, edges and other surface transitions. Indoors or out, summer or winter, in light–traffic areas or busy multi–purpose rooms, there is a ceramic tile that will give you the look and the durability you need.
Advantages of Ceramic Tile
- One of the most durable flooring surfaces
- Amazing array of design possibilities
- Variations in color, size, texture & pattern
- Durable – properly installed ceramic tile will outperform and outlast nearly any other floor covering product created for the same application
- Easy Care – glazed ceramic tile resists stains, odors and dirt. Can be cleaned up with a damp sponge or mop or common household cleaners such as Mr. Clean, Top Job or Spic and Span
- Scratch Resistant – Grade III and Grade IV glazed ceramic tiles are extremely resistant to scratching. Never worry about a cut or tear.
- Environmentally friendly – manufactured using natural materials and does not retain odors, allergens or bacteria
- Beautiful & Versatile – modern ceramic manufacturing technology has created virtually an unlimited number of colors, sizes, styles, shapes and textures that will add rich beauty and character to any room décor
- Fire Resistant – does not burn nor emit toxic fumes. A lighted cigarette, when dropped on the floor, even if allowed to sit, will not do any damage to the ceramic tile. Even hot kitchen pans or skillets will not scorch or melt the surface.
- Water Resistant- has a dense body that permits little or no accumulation of moisture. Spills from common liquids in a kitchen are not a big concern.