Cincinnati’s Choice Carpet Flooring Providerservicing Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton
Room Size Carpet Remnants – Hundreds available with Huge Savings
- Choose from in-stock carpet remnants available in 8 showrooms
- Assorted sizes, colors, styles and prices
- Width: 12′ & 15′
- Length: up to 25′
- Take it with you today or have it installed
- Stop in one of these locations today to check out the selection:
- Beechmont, Blue Ash, Forest Park, Florence, Mason, Western Hills, Beavercreek, North Dayton Outlet
When you want quality flooring for your home or business, a hassle-free buying experience, and expert flooring installations, there’s no better choice in Cincinnati, OH, than McSwain Carpets & Floors. Since 1968, we’ve provided Cincinnati, Dayton, and all of Ohio with top-brand carpet flooring, wood flooring, laminate, luxury vinyl, and custom area rugs. We carry a huge selection of quality carpeting that matches floors of any size, and our team of associates will be happy to help you select a style that best fits your needs, your tastes, and your budget. Contact us today for more information or visit one of our store locations in Beechmont, Blue Ash, Forest Park, Florence, Mason, Western Hills, Beavercreek, or the North Dayton Outlet.
Save on a huge selection of carpet flooring
Our carpets can add comfort and elegance to your home or business. With McSwain Carpets & Floors, your choices are limitless. Whether you want carpet so soft you forgo socks or carpet that’s easy to clean, McSwain Carpets & Floors can help you find the perfect option. Our eight showrooms feature the latest high-quality, high-fiber-count carpets in a huge variety of colors, styles, and shades. From shag and solid cut pile to cut and loop, modular tiles, sisal, textural stripe, mohair, and more, we can help you select carpet flooring that looks amazing in your home and will last a lifetime. Our carpeting comes in sizes that range from 12 to 15 feet in width and up to 25 feet in length, and we can have it expertly installed in your home for a very reasonable price. Give your home a signature look of style and real comfort with luxury carpeting from McSwain Carpets & Floors today.
Choosing the right carpet for your needs
Just about everyone loves carpet—you can tell by the wealth of options available. No matter the texture, weave, fiber, color, border accents, or design you’re interested in, you can find a carpet to meet your preferences at McSwain Carpets & Floors. Choosing the right carpet flooring for your needs comes down to deciding what features you’d like to see in your carpet. Things to look for include:
- Durability and resilience
- Maintenance needed
- Comfort and feel
- Overall cost per square foot
We offer a huge range of nylon and triexta fiber carpet rugs that offer unmatched durability and excellent anti-stain properties, as well as polyester that delivers the finest comfort and softness and olefin carpeting that’s both durable and very affordable. We prioritize our customers’ choices, so we offer a vast inventory that includes the latest designer trends as well as classic styles that appeal to everyone. Additionally, we offer quality selections of luxury vinyl, hardwood flooring, laminate, waterproof flooring, and custom area rugs that look amazing and will stand the test of time, no matter how busy your home or business. Call us today.
Expert advice and affordable prices
Choosing a new carpet is no easy feat, but with our expert assistance, you can find carpet flooring that will look great in your home and last a lifetime. Whether you’re looking for new carpet or carpet replacement, we can help you find selections that will work in your home and with your lifestyle. Do you have kids or pets, or see a lot of foot traffic on your carpet? Our nylon and triexta carpeting are durable, stain-resistant, and easy to clean. Do you house an older set of occupants or want to improve the comfort of your home’s carpeting? Our polyester-blend carpet options come in a wide range of styles and colors to match your tastes. Is affordability at the forefront of your decision-making process? Our olefin carpets are durable, affordable, and value-priced. Contact us today for more information about our latest carpet flooring options.
Visit today to learn more about your carpet flooring options.
Understanding Your Needs
Select a carpet that meets your needs – Narrow your options and select the ideal carpet for each area of your home
- Do you have children? Pets?
- You will want a carpet that is stain and soil resistant
- Which of your rooms get a lot of traffic and everyday use?
- You will want a high-performing & durable carpet
Advantages of Carpet
- adds warmth
- comes in a variety of color tones & hues
- quieter than hard surface floors
- can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surface floors
- can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, including concrete slabs
- economical & installation costs are less than some hard surface products
Carpet Padding is Critical
Cushion, or padding, is the foundation of your carpet. It is responsible for enhancing both comfort and durability. A cushion with medium thickness and medium to high density usually performs the best.
- The RIGHT padding will
- Absorb constant pressure of foot traffic
- Keep carpet from matting down & looking worn
- Add insulation
- Reduce noise
- Protect your investment – extend the life of your carpet and protect the floors underneath
- The WRONG padding will
- Cause wrinkling and buckling
- Trigger the carpet to separate from the backing or pull apart at the seams
- Break down the carpet
- Invalidate the warranty
- Curled up or twisted tufts that help mask footprints
- Especially suitable for less formal decors
- Type of textured carpet with highly twisted tufts that curl at the pile surface
- Especially suitable for higher traffic areas
- Loop pile with tufts of equal height or multi-level loops
- Multi-level loops form beautiful patterns using solid colors
- Broad application with durable wear in either construction
- Cut Pile Berber
- Casual cut pile construction using a combination of big tufts and small tufts
- Usually contains small flecks of dark color on lighter shade background colors
- Dense level cut pile
- Yarn tufts are closely packed, presenting smooth, luxurious surface
- Generally for formal settings
- Cut & Loop
- Yarns are tufted into patterns of high cut tufts and lower loop tufts
- Suits more informal settings
- To make a carpet, natural or synthetic fiber is converted to yarn and tufted, or locked into a backing to form the pile or surface you walk on.
- Describes the winding of the yarn on itself. The tighter the twist, the more the carpet will resist changes in appearance and texture.
- The amount of pile in the carpet and how close the tufts are to one another. In general, the more dense the carpet, the better the quality. Check the density by pressing your fingers in the carpet and trying to reach the backing. You can also bend the carpet into a “U” shape to see how much backing shows. The less you see, the more dense the carpet.